My fav products and suppliers
The Better Human Spreadsheet - A Publicly Viewable list of my favorite content and resources. This will grow and grow and grow, so bookmark it now.
💰 Swan Force Bitcoin → How I buy Bitcoin daily/monthly, Auto-Buy, Best Fees for Buying BTC I’ve found.
Check out BitcoinWillSaveUs.com for my Bitcoin podcast and articles that will help you master Bitcoin.
I buy most of my animal foods from these few vendors online.
Sourcing is an important piece of diet that no one talks about.
Because there is so much variation to food products, finding high-quality products you enjoy is integral to sticking to your eating plan.
When you find suppliers you like, stick with them. This will ensure the quality stays high and your diet on point.
🐟 SizzleFish → Sustainably Sourced, Premium Quality, Wild Caught
🐂🐂 Crowd Cow: My other trusted online beef supplier. If I'm in the mood for real Wagyu or quality grass-fed American beef, this is where I go.
Force of Nature - Regenerative meat. Solid options here. I like the bison and beef ancestral blends (obviously) that have liver and heart blended in. The perfect way to get more organ meats into your diet.
Wild Foods - As the founder/CEO, I’m biased here, but the fact of the matter is our family uses these products daily. That is the highest seal of approval I can give for quality—what I give my kids.
Dedicated to sourcing, Wild Foods was founded from my intense desire to know where my ingredients came from and how they were treated. You can find ingredients to fit any diet. I’m currently stacking our collagen, salts, CocoTropic, and prebiotic/probiotic as part of my daily routine. And coffee, of course. Use code WILDCEO to get 12% off your entire order.
My good friend Barton runs an awesome company called Upgraded Formulas. I take his liquid minerals to help balance out my levels and I've seen aggressive results with this test then supplement approach. Use code BETTERHUMAN for 15% off your entire order. Try the iodine and magnesium at least, since you're likely low as most people are.
Tools I use
Notion → for everything. It's amazing. It's also what powers this website.
Boomerang for Gmail → I've been using this for years. It's why I'm good at following up
50 Tips for Real Food by Colin Stuckert - This is my recent book. 50 short tips to help you eat more Real Food. I believe Real Food can save humanity. But we have so far to go to actually implement it. Start with yourself.
Sapiens: One of those must-read books. The perfect introduction to building The Ancestral Mind.
The Almanack of Naval Ravikant: I own the Kindle version, a physical copy and the free PDF. It's that good.
Red Rising: My favorite fiction series of all time. We named our son after the main character.
Deep Work: An absolute must for anyone that does knowledge work. Especially important for business owners, freelancers, entrepreneurs.
The Complete Guide to Fasting: Another just read.
Free Skillshare Courses
- ✒️ 50 Free access links to my new Skillshare course: Build Your CEO Morning Routine: Goal Setting, Thinking, Ideas, Deep Work
- 😁 10 Ways To Be a Confident Person
- ⽣ How To Live a Simple Life and Why You Should - 100 free access links
- 🤔 Free access to my Skillshare course: How To Think Faster: A Course on Making Better Decisions Quickly
- 🧠 The Productive Mind: How To Think About And Build Your Productivity Routine - 27 free slots left - use this link
- ☄️ Passion Entrepreneurship: How To Build A Business Around Purpose and Passion
- 📧 Email Marketing Foundations: How To Grow An Audience That Can't Wait To Open Your Emails. Free access link
- 🖥 The 5 Principles of Remote Work: How To Build The Perfect Productivity Routine
- 📷 Share How To Start a YouTube Channel With Your Phone... Today... Now... And Why You Should!
- 👊🏻 Superpowers For Modern Life: How To Be Calm, Happy, and Enjoy The Ride