“No society wants you to become wise: it is against the investment of all societies. If people are wise, they cannot be exploited. If they are intelligent, they cannot be subjugated, they cannot be forced into a mechanical life, to live like robots.”-OSHO, Indian spiritual teacher
"You take the blue pill...the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill...you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."-Morpheus
Matrix was so groundbreaking because it showed a possible future we might be heading towards on top of being the perfect analogy for current life in modern society.
Taking the red pill is not fun. It can challenge your entire life plan, and it definitely challenges long-held beliefs. This creates cognitive dissonance.
Most people do everything they can to avoid dissonance—the pain of your beliefs being challenged.
What is the typical response to dissonance? Attacking the messenger. The average person tries to discredit the source of information when they are challenged as a means of protecting ego.
This is human nature 101. It's not going to change anytime soon, maybe never.
As it goes throughout history, it's up to a select few that challenge the status quo that propel humanity forward. The innovators, disrupters, revolutionaries end up gifting the freedom to the masses while being attacked by the very people they are helping.
Such is the world we live in.
2020 forced me to address certain things I've always know but did my best to ignore: politics, constitutional rights, the ever-encroaching power of government, fiat money manipulation, corporatism, and mob mentality.
I was fine not getting involved or really paying attention to any of that. I prefer to do my thing and pursue my own mission.
But then 2020 happened, and my faith in our American future was shaken. Never before have I had doubts about the future the way I do now.
I hope the worst-case scenarios don't come true—dollar collapsing, depression, hyperinflation, food shortages, civil war, world war, etc. If any of these many scenarios play out, millions of Americans will suffer due to lack of preparation.
Most will be blindsided. Most Americans don't have more than a month of expenses saved. Our entire system is built on debt and fake dollars and growth at all costs.
We know this system is not sustainable. It has never been, which is why there is SO MUCH effort put into distracting the American public.—viruses, masks, protests, statues, politics, what some orange dude says or does etc.
It's all a smokescreen to what's really going on: a crumbling financial system and ever more government control.
"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."-Tacitus
I really hope we can get through it without so much suffering. As an eternal optimist, things had to get really bad for me to get this concerned. I can no longer ignore the warning signs.
There are a few things that EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN should do... right now. Not later. Now. Learn more strategies over at Colin.coach.
Here is a short and summarized list of things you can do right now:
- Buy gold and silver now... whatever you can afford. OneGold or Gold Money (store outside of US) and APMEX for physical holdings.
- Buy some bitcoin. If you use Coinbase, transfer it off Coinbase to a physical wallet.
- Stop using debt. Stop needlessly spending money on things you don't really need.
- Go outside every day and walk 30 minutes. (This itself is life-changing.)
- Invest in our health routine. Buy raw ingredients and cook at home as much as possible.
- Sleep 8 hours a night
- Educate yourself - podcasts, books, independent sources of information
- Challenge everything you hear from others and mainstream anything. (You'd be best if you completely ignored it.)
- Never ever ever accept anything at face value. Go deeper into the research if you must know or ignore it completely.
- Stop fighting the US vs THEM apparitions the elite have created for you (this will end when you stop letting them feed you propaganda)
- Get or renew your passport for you and your entire family.
- This is not investing advice. Owning bitcoin and precious metals require research and come with risk. Holding dollars comes with risk. Life is risk. End disclaimer.
If we come through this ok, everything you did in the list above will still benefit you. So don't think you can just stick your head in the sand and do nothing. That is what most people will do, unfortunately, and their children will suffer. That's what bothers me the most.