“A mind which says, “I have taken a vow to be something and I am going to be that for the rest of my life” is called consistent; but it is really a most stupid mind, because it has come to a conclusion and it is living according to that conclusion.”
“This is a very complex problem; I may be oversimplifying it, but I don’t think so. When the mind is merely consistent it becomes mechanical and loses vitality, the glow, the beauty of free movement. It is functioning within a pattern. That is one part of the question.”
- If you are consistent to your past self, you aren’t learning and growing
- In a Universe that is constantly changing, being rigid is death.
- You fight entropy through action and action is change
🦾 5 Minutes To Better Human: Join 18,357 Humans→ TheBetterHuman.co
- Welcome to the Better Human Podcast Show, I’m Your Host, @ColinStuckert and I’m here to help you opt out of your broken society so you can take your thinking and and life into your own hands.
- We cover HOW to do this, How to think for yourself, How to be self-reliant, and How to challenge everything you've been told.
- Through that process, you'll become a sovereign human. That's the ultimate goal and how we make the world a better place one free better human at a time.
The Better Human Network
- Subscribe in your fav podcast app here
- Watch the podcast on YouTube
- Leave me a review on Apple Podcasts (much obliged)
- Get the Better Human Newsletter (Twice a week) → TheBetterHuman.Co
- Tweet me at @ColinStuckert or Instagram
📩 Feedback/Contact Form here