- If it happens I'll adapt. Ill crush it. It’ll give us meaning of purpose. The utmost purpose to ever have experienced. Why are you afraid when it would probably be the most alive-inducing thing you’ve ever experienced.
- Meaning in life is directly connected to its difficulty.
- Everything is entirely your responsibility. It’s our fault.
- Meaning comes from hard things. Hard things come from depth not breath. more shallow things in your life mean for a shallow life. shallow relationships = shallow meaning and weak ties. shallow work, lots of diff things, no results no deep learning, basic. shallow
- For as long as you have hard things, you have meaning and purpose. The ironic paradox here is we think our goal is to remove those hard things and have no hard things. then we are miserable bec we have no purpose or meaning.
- Subjective opinion is fault, responsibility better word.
🔥 Support The Show🎙
The Better Human
Subscribe in your fav podcast app here
Watch the podcast on YouTube
Leave me a review on Apple Podcasts (much obliged)
Get the Better Human Newsletter (Twice a week) → TheBetterHuman.Co
📩 Feedback/Contact Form here
🌎 The Better Human Company→ BetterHuman.world → SovereiginHumans.org → Our Mission it To Build sovereign individuals and communities through Bitcoin and education so those that need access to the global economy more than anyone can actually benefit from humanity’s prosperity so they can then take their destiny into their own hands rather than having to rely on Western’s.
🦌 OUR FAVORITE COMPANIES 🥩
- 🦌WildFoods.Co → Better Foods and Supps for Better Humans - Code WILDCEO for 15% off
- 💰 Swan Force Bitcoin → How I buy Bitcoin daily/monthly, Auto-Buy, Best Fees for Buying BTC I’ve found
- 🥩 Crowd Cow → Small Farmers, Quality Supply Chains, Delicious/Nutritious
- 🐟 SizzleFish → Sustainably Sourced, Premium Quality, Wild Caught